You have a Belkin F5D7000 wireless card in your Windows 7 rig, but Windows doesn't have drivers for it. Belkin has outdated support info that suggests older versions of these cards (v5000) don't have drivers for Windows 7. This solution should work for both 32 and 64-bit Win7 (though I only used it on 64-bit).
Ignore what Belkin support sites say, and don't use any driver files found around the net. The drivers you want are actually built right in to Windows 7. The OS just doesn't recognize the card by default, and the drivers are hard to find if you don't know where to look.
- In start > search type "update" and select update device drivers.
- Select the appropriate unknown device under network adapters and choose to update it.
- Choose "select driver from list"
- For manufacturer select "Atheros Communications Inc." exactly.
- For device select "Belkin Wireless A/G Desktop Network Card" exactly.
- You should now have access to your wireless adapter.